After successfully launching AcuitiMobi – A mobility-as-a-service app for public transport published on SAP Store, Acuiti Labs’ another SAP BRIM/Billing based application is now available on SAP Store. AcuitiPay a connected vehicle billing service– An application based on BRIM technology for connected vehicles is successfully published on SAP Store and available for businesses to download. This app provides world’s first end-to-end payment, billing, subscription, and data management platform for the connected vehicle. This is a new technology app capable of working with partners from the automotive, telecom, and insurance industries (among others) designed to assist the drivers and brings together a wide range of potentially useful functions into one easy-to-use platform. AcuitiPay brings together all the services that drivers need into one easy-to-use platform such as:
- Fuel and charging
- Roadside / accidents
- Parking and Tolls
- Vehicle Accessories
- Maintenance and repairs
- Wi-Fi and streaming media
- Food and Beverages
- Vehicle Financing & Leasing
Key Features of the AcuitiPay –
- Enterprise-grade, worldwide, cross-industry solution
- Able to support B2C and B2B transaction volumes & complexities
- Future-Proof monetization capabilities of subscription and usage-based business models with agility
- Real-time consumer Data Management with GDPR
- Configuration based enablement not coding
- Industry-leading rating and charging engine
- Billing and Invoicing, Outcome-based, Event-based or recurring subscriptions
- Track every change to any of the customer’s subscriptions at any period of time during the usage
- Overcharging or underpayment is eliminated with precise billing processes
- Customers can buy or contract any service from anywhere, at any time with the best possible terms
Customer benefits of using AcuitiPay –
- Enable quick, convenient, one-click payment for services, making driver’s life easier
- Single Sign-on “Market-place” experience
- Multi-national, multi-currency, taxation, and languages capability
AcuitiPay uses SAP BRIM backend –
SAP BRIM (Billing and Revenue Innovation Management) helps users/customers in replacing and revolutionizing the entire traditional billing process. The automated billing solution enables the business to manage the billing process flexibly and efficiently. The entire offer-to-cash business process can be mapped along with the usage-based or recurring price models – keeping a track of entire quotations to the billing and evaluation of the services used, right from consumption, billing, invoicing, and receivables management.
AcuitiPay revs up the ease and convenience of its connected vehicle billing service platform by using SAP Technology in the following way:
- Customer requirements can be implemented better and faster, reducing the overall processing time and cost.
- High volume and usage-based data can be processed with high performance efficiently.
- Pricing, billing, and invoicing of a wide variety of services.
- Reduce deployment time to introduce new services for connected cars.
- Integrate efficiently innovative services from third-party providers.
- Flexible handling of revenue-sharing models
- High transparency/traceability of the entire billing process
- Monitor numerous recurring subscriptions/recurring revenue metrics with ease
- Manage multiple subscription orders in real-time
- Enable various billing schedules (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Drivers can make use of the variety of services under one single platform.
- Pay-per-use and auto-renewal services with minimal investment.
- Enable quick, convenient, one-click payment for services
- Collate billable items accurately and avoid missed consumed items.
- Onboard partners’ existing services, offerings, and loyalty programs seamlessly.
Now count on your driving experience with AcuitiPay. While drivers get choose AcuitiPay, they get numerous services that they might need during their journey.
Get ready for the Hassle-free ride with AcuitiPay. Contact us today! Check out more details about AcuitiPay on SAP Store – https://bit.ly/2Y4aiHH